AM

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great quality supplement for adding probiotics to your diet and improving your intestinal microbiome for gut health, digestion, and skin benefits. I like that there are several strains of microbes in the capsules, rather than just one, which is not easy (or not economical ) to find. The capsules are easy to swallow and have no taste. Would repurchase.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

The one probiotic that helps me every time I have stomach issues. When my stomach starts making weird noises I know it's time to take this. I tried different probiotics but keep returning to this one because it just works. Solves my issues and doesn't give me side effects at all (unlike the other stuff that I tried).

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Solgar is my favorite brand for probiotics with acidophilus. I just recently switched to the Advanced 40+ because it is supposed to Target people over 40 and it does have several strains that there are normal supplement does not. I really have noticed a great difference in my gut and rarely have any more indigestion. Occasionally I will take two capsules in a day. There is no taste and I believe the quality of the ingredients are superior to other brands.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I used to take probiotics based on LA-5 and BB-12 strains for a years. The results were good, but Solgar Advanced 40+ contains some extra strains that stabilize my digestion even better.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

A good source of probiotics that is always recommended for maintaining healthy intestinal flora. Solgar always has quality products and this is one of the series that has justified its effectiveness.

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I know this tablets for years, always from Solgar, the perfect composition for me. Two nice flasks of 60 each. No taste at all. Easy to swallow

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I like this supplement, exellent quality, the pill size is small, and have good absorption and improves digestion, would buy it again. Good benefits for regulate the intestinal microbiome. It could have less packaging, the glass bottle puts less plastic into circulation, which is already a good thing.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've used this for years and love it! It became increasingly difficult to buy it locally so I now regularly purchase it online. IHerb has a great price and delivery is quick.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Amazing! Loved it, helped me and my mom. No other similar things seemed to work for us, but this one helped. Will certainly be buying it again! One note, it can take time, maybe even several weeks. But the result is worth it.