AM

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Mango is the most popular fruit in the world.

Americans might disagree, but this is a big world. Mangoes are so convenient to eat when dried. Put a couple in your sack lunch. Such a natural sweet treat. Dried mangoes take a while to chew. Letting the flavor just burst in your mouth. Tidy and not a mess like a fresh mango. But both are good. I didn't have mangoes until my 50s and I am making up for lost time. haha. I bought 3 different brands and while all were good, this was my favorite.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Very good quality. What I like most, it is not overly sweet. It is fresh and not overdried. I like it better then same mango halves with coco strips. I used it as breakfast substitute when I am in the office and dont have luxury to get full breakfast. It is perfect for snack too.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Solely dried mango is less sweet than expected, it's more on the sour side, which I really like. I also enjoy the chewy texture and it's not too dry, just right. I'll definitely buy again.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love these mango strips. They're a great snack to eat when I'm craving something sweet and they don't have any added sugar.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The quality is excellent! I really enjoy the taste and smell. You can use them to substitute sweets. It's not as bad as refined sugar. If used in moderation doesn't ruin your diet. I definitely recommend to all mango lovers

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I was so happy to find these in stock and that a very reasonable price because these are truly the best mango slices I’ve ever had in your service and delivery speed is impeccable!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I really enjoyed these Mango Halves, and I found this packet was great value. The dried mango halves have a very natural flavour and they aren’t sweetened with sugar, which is great. This is a tasty snack when you want something healthy and naturally sweet.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This is the best dried mango I’ve ever had. They are tender and sweet without added sugar. It’s hard to only have the serving size because once you have one you’ll want the whole bag. They are so delicious!!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Really enjoyed the natural flavor of the mango without all the usual preservatives found in dried fruit. Honest value for the money.