AM

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Delicious!

A handy replacement for fresh mango. The first bite is impressive, with a burst of flavour and freshness. It’s not hard like most dried mango, but firm and moist. We’re informed that the jerky is freshly cut and compressed. In fact, when we finish the strip, we see from the wrapper that we’ve eaten one mango. That is fantastic! Worth the price.

585c9850-a049-4058-a5f5-7c30502c2b62
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Best dried fruit of any kind in existence! These are soft and moist and bursting with flavor. My boyfriend, his daughter and I all love and devour these. Love that they’re organic!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

These are by far the BEST organic fruit strips we’ve had. Bought as a single locally but couldn’t find any boxes for sale. Ordering was super convenient.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This Fruit jerky is a delicious, perfectly sized snack. I found these when I was traveling and had to find somewhere to order then they were so good. Best price and great quality. These are 1 ingredient and organic!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is a wonderful snack product. One ingredient. I choose mango but there are many other flavors and they are all good. This was the same price as whole foods and it's always in stock. I will be using this service for all of their whatever products

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

My son loves these! Perfect for anytime - for school snack, home or on the go… anytime! They are delicious.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The product is excellent, delivered on time, corresponds to the description on the website. I am happy with the purchase. I recommend it...

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love the taste and convenience of this snack. It is healthy and fuss free. The only draw back is the price.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Soft texture, concentrated taste. Good alternative to dried mango snacks.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

great fruit jerky. it's halal and delicious. I'll definitely buy more.