AM

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I bought this shampoo only because the one I’ve been using was out of stock. I’m actually pleasantly surprised and I think I’m going to switch to this one. It’s fantastic for oily hair – it cleans the scalp very well but at the same time doesn’t make the rest of the hair dry. It has a nice fresh scent and it lathers well.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 13, 2022

This shampoo is very gentle and gets the job done, I have issues with psoriasis plaques on my scalp and it tends to get dirty and oily fast. Idk if it’s the formula or just the tea tree oil that’s helping but my scalp is finally looking clean after I shampoo it

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

It's amazing, there are no harmful ingredients that I'm aware of, a lot of it is made of really good oils for the scalp. Don't get your hopes too high though, a shampoo for dandruff is going to dry it out especially when you're using it with another product like the Jason natural pre-shampoo I'm using. I only used them once together and they worked amazingly well and I don't have dandruff as it was never really a big problem for me. So yeah, the scent is very subtle so if you want something strong smelling I don't think this one is for you, but it smells amazing. Oh and don't forget to oil your hair after or use a conditioner cause it's going to really dry your hair.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I ordered a bottle of this to try out since the tea tree shampoo available on local Amazon is quite expensive. This is a much better value. The scent has the same sweet oil smell as I expect. It has a nice proper fullness to it. My wife and daughter seem to be using it with no issues, so it is doing the job well!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

It has a very strong tea tree scent, but it goes away after I blow dry my hair. The ingredients are amazing, but as I’m oily it doesn’t last longer than a regular shampoo, need to wash it every other day. It doesn’t strip my hair from moisture but it doesn’t deep clean it either.

The price is beyond affordable, so I wasn't expecting much honestly. It has a nice scent & good lather, but it is a bit drying. It tends to cause tangles with my curly hair. It'd be perfect if it was more on the moisturizing side but I can't complain. I wont be buying again but for the time being it works until I find something better suited for my hair.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I like it. Leaves the hair soft and clean enough, the tea tree tingle I expected is very mild, if I didn't know it has it in it I wouldn't have been able to tell. Overall a good shampoo, a little quantity goes a very long way and lathers well, it will last for a long time so good pricewise also.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

great for oily scalp. not too drying for the hair. I used it 3 times a week and it keeps my scalp fresh for 2 days. the smell is nice and not too overbearing. the size will last me for at least 1.5 month.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good quality. Use 2-3 times a week. Great smell. Size is big enough for a year. I use it with SoapBox Tea Tree Shampoo and Soapbox Smoothing Hydratation Hair Mask to reduce my danduff and scalp problems. I really like the SoapBox company.