AM

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

its scent is so pretty. great quality, good size, feels so gentle and good for sensitive skin. it never makes my skin dry it always helps moisturize when i use it. its composition benefits my skin so much. i love the packaging. ive been using it since i was 12 years of age snd theres nothing better.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

The scent is amazing and it moisturizes really well. The package is pretty big, so you can use it for a long time. It suits both dry and sensitive skin and it's 100% vegan.

b214a50f-0686-49f2-b22f-6e702be5b04f
nina
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

A rich and lathering body wash with delicious scent of coconuts, but not in a obvious way. This was my first body wash from this brand and I plan to try the other scents as well.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I like the body wash line from this brand as it is vegan friendly. I prefer using it in winter time as it has sandalwood.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love this soap. It makes your skin your soft and the scent was not over powering but still very good. The price is also good for the bottle size. I ordered all scents!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

my mom has a really dry skin and this body wash helped her with it, but for me it was like any body wash , so if u r facing any dryness and sensitivity this body wash would be great for you!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

great skin nourishment and moisturizer along with a great scent

11562bd7-225c-4270-9b21-d597dd8bc5c5
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Item has a pleasant aroma. Item lathers good. My fiancé likes to use this item from head to toe.

f32a601c-6228-41c4-b477-770fc122afd5
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I like it but please try to cover the lid well with plastic to prevent leakage. Please 🙏🏻🙏🏻

9b47a2e5-50b8-4f62-aa20-9071efecb730