AM

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I am 49 age with dry and sensitive skin. It has good quality.The composition of the cream is rich - 6 Peptide and 5 Hyaluronic Acid. I always apply after tonic and face serum. It is an opaque white cream of medium density. The scent is pleasant, has a slight subtle aroma, fresh aloe cucumber .The cream is applied quickly and spreads easily, well absorbed. It has a delicate texture, leaves no sticky marks, perfectly moisturizes and softens the skin. It is very nourished and without dry areas, it becomes more elastic. Does not leave the feeling of mask and shine, absorbs well. I really notice the benefits for removing unwanted pigmentation, gradually evens out skin tone.I would use it in all seasons. I am pleased!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Total care function from head to toe. This moisturizing cream is designed to absorb quickly and embrace rough and dry skin to create a moisture barrier for flawless looking skin. With 6 types of peptides, this cream revitalizes and invigorates skin to its natural glow. The cream is on the lighter side, feels like it's more water-based. The scent smells flowery and citrusy, although I'm not sure if it's necessary to have a good scent unless it's adding more nutrients to my skin. Overall, I really like the cream. I'm not sure what the long term results are but I'm hoping for a quarantine glow up! Use it morning or night.

Posted on May 20, 2022

i saw it has great reviews and ingredients so i thought i give it a try. size is big, its gonna last forever. there is no scent and is suitable for sensitive skin after retinoids. i apply it in evening routine because is quite tich texture and it makes my skin a bit shiny.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I've used a lot, but for me these products are a great discovery. The whole series of products is wonderful. Suitable for dry and sensitive skin.

fd72e285-e19e-41c3-8a42-25d57e324d3f
7bf248d6-3abc-4cf9-ae97-e9f1cc10894d
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love this cream. It's texture is very creamy, rich. I have dry and sensitive skin and I feel like it moisturizes quite well, my skin in soft afterwards, not greasy, not irritated. It is excellent for winter, it may be too much in summer warm months. The only thing I don't like is the scent of it - it's not really strong, I just don't like any smell when applying something on my skin. I love the package - jar. It is easy to use and you can use all of it (as oppose to a tube for example). Price is beyond excellent for that size, as it last a long time. I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

bought this for my mom. she's been using for some time now. she likes the smell and the way it feel when applied on the skin. it's gives good moisture. the texture of the cream is good, and aborbs quickly onto the skin. good for sensitive skins also. nice scent, can be used in all seasons.

A really lovely light moisturising cream. Sinks nicely into my normal to dry skin and can be used as a day or night cream. Has a ‘green’ clean type of scent that reminds me a wee bit of fresh grass or something clean it’s not off putting and disappears not long after I have put it on my face. Will continue to repurchase.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great for sensitive skin. I’m prone to reactions on facial products but there were no side effects with this serum. There is A LOT of product in this bottle. I feel like this will last me a long time. And you only need to use a little each time. Great price for the amount.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

when I ordered this I didn't notice it has fragrance. it's a nice clean scent, however my face doesn't like products with fragrance. It feels nice on the skin. I will use it up as a body cream instead and probably not order again unless they have an unscented version.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I think this is a really good anti-aging cream for the price. It is lightweight but still provides enough moisture for my dry skin. The scent is light and floral and disappears quickly when on your skin. I compare it to the CeraVe PM lotion, but it moisturizes better and is a better price.