AM

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Ok

The shampoo itself has clear texture, nice scent. It lather well so you won't need much each use. I bought this one because it said it helps moisturize the scalp as well. I have very dry scalp and it's worse in winter. The shampoo moisturizes well the hair but doesn't moisturize my scalp at all. My scalp after washing was dry and tend to have more build up. If you don't have any problem with scalp,I would recommend. But with dry scalp it doesn't work so well.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Wonderful! Especially for cofffee lovers. Smells good, cleans well, components are excelent.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Pay at high price as there is arabica coffee. Turn out no or very weak coffee smell. Think better i brew real arabica and mix with shampoo.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I looovee it. Great scent it moisturize the hair and scalp good quality and benefit use as instructions on the package

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Good purchase. Will have to try for more days before I purchase again.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

A beautiful coffee scented shampoo that gives so much life and volume to limp hair

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I was soooo excited to get this, when I got it I raaan to try it, and I don’t regret it

Fedwa-kh
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I read the reviews but still haven't used it yet

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

after Washed the hair , it is make my hair very smooth and soft .