AM

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Great tasting thyme

I use thyme a lot in my cooking, and this is one of the best tasting thyme I have ever bought. I was afraid it would not be worth the money because it is a bit more expensive than other brands. But the jar is not small and the taste is strong so I have to use less than from other brands. And although the taste is strong, it is not bitter or overwhelming.

This thyme is superb in quality. It smells and tastes amazing! I mainly use it to bake my veggies and I love it!! It’s a bit expensive but it’s worth it because you don’t need too much. I love baking carrots with thyme, garlic, salt and pepper and a ton of olive oil. I blend everything with a tiny bit of water and it transforms into an AMAZING spread for bread or a dip for French fries. It’s a recipe I saw from a famous Brazilian chef.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Single Origin organic Thyme is a delicious herb to add to any dish. Organic is preferable in terms of quality of the ingredients and any therapeutic benefit the herb provides. I wish it would be available in a bigger format but based on the great taste and the advantage of organic herbs to my health I would not hesitate to buy it again.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

The quality of this thyme is amazing, smells and taste good with potatoes. I highly recommend buying this. The container is also filled to the brim, so you get a lot of thyme c:

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The quality &, ingredients used in Thyme is excelent. The package is sealed. The taste is superb . We love to use this herbs in soup, marinating meat, and in stew. This is a good buy. Must try! Will surely buy again. Thanks Iherb!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This product is as close to the dried version I have made from my own organic herbs in the past. I like the larger opening for ease of use.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

A lovely fresh smell. Altho, I have lots of Thyme growing in my yard.... this one is a real winner for flavor and freshness. I hesitated @ the price, but the product is worth it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

didn't expect this amazing quality ingredient. very cute packaging. tastes delicious!

fc2adbd4-1563-4514-8782-8345241fdb28
Posted on May 31, 2022

I like it. Thyme is a basic in my teas and cooking. I use it in so many recipes! Make my diet richer and more delicious!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Uses: as sprinkle on scrambled eggs, baked potatoes, stir-fry noodles. Benefits: good antioxidant, for sore throat, cough. Ingredients: Polish thyme. Color & Size: dark green. Taste: no thyme taste. Scent: no scent of thyme. Packaging: packed in a 28g wide jar. Why poor: should be packed in a smaller bottle so that it can be sprinkled easily, no strong taste of thyme herbs.