Page 1 - Reviews - Simply Organic, Coriander, 2.29 oz (65 g) - iHerb
AM

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I love the spices by this brand, I think I literally own 20 of them. Quality as always is excellent, and I appreciate the bottle design which has the spice name printed on top so it is easy to find, and you can either sprinkle or pour the spice. This was my first time buying coriander, but I found it is very easy to use and has a light pleasant citrusy flavor. Planning to make this a staple in my cupboard from now on.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is a spice company that I can trust! I discovered them based on an America's Test Kitchen recommendation shortly after dumping literally half a tin of grocery store Smoked Paprika into my chili just to get the smoked flavor; it only to 2 tablespoons of Simply Organic Smoked Paprika! Since then, Simply Organic has been my brand of choice. I love the square bottles because they save space and look great. Being organic is a plus. Excellent line of spices!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This brand is my favorite, not only because of the quality ingredients but mainly because of the shape of the container. To begin with, it is glass and not plastic. The name of the spice is written on top of the lid so they are easy to identify when stored on lower shelves. Also, the plastic inner lid can be removed but you still can close the glass container tightly, even without the inner lid, which I do not need most of the time.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily. I find the coriander powder quite fragrant and good for my curry recipes.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I use the coriander for cooking as well as for CFC tea. This stands for cumin, coriander and fennel tea. It's a traditional Ayurvedic tea meant to sooth digestive distress and promote a very gentle detoxification. It can help you if you have a mild stomach ache, feel bloated or if you have a sensitive stomach. You can also drink this during a detox with kitchari.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I use coriander in a lot of recipes that do not traditionally call for it. Why? Because of the flavor complexity that it adds to red meat, the earthy flavor to soups, the spiciness to sweets or curries. It is such an underrated spice that needs more attention. This product has a strong, earthy, bitter taste that compliments the sweetness of many dishes.

Reemeow
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Quality is great plus the ingredients which are organic taste very good and fresh the size is good hoped it's bigger, good for diet recipes and etc. Easy in use and good package. If this review helped you please give me like. Thank you so MUCH!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great package, very easy to use. They even have the spice name on the cap, so you won’t mix up the cap with one another. Organic ingredient is a huge win from me. Great quality, already own a few bottles from this brand, thinking to stock up more.

Posted on May 25, 2022

the only spice brand for me. I love the taste and knowing I'm using something organic and natural. you get a good-sized package for your buck with very high quality and good ingredients

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Love Coriander, love iherb and Simply Organic Products just as much! So happy to be able to have re-usable jars, and have an organic spice to boot! Thanks, D. (Ottawa)