AM

iReeRee
Posted on May 28, 2022

The taste is good & I love that it’s refreshing with chocolate chips, serving size of the bar is medium, easy packaging & the composition quality of ingredients is great & has benefits good as a diet snack as it has protein so u can use it as a quick eat at the office, workout or training and maintain fitness 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

I took it from a promotion at half price and for this price these bars are worth the money. Very good quality, excellent product. They are filling, enough for a snack. The taste is very pleasant. I recommend, but if taken at the promotional price.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I decided to try these bars since I already like the other flavor which is almond and dark chocolate and I love peanut butter. They are delicious as well as healthy. The only thing that would improve these bars is if they would have even more of a peanut butter flavor. The ingredients are all very healthy and high quality.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

These bars are soft and not too sweet. Just the perfect snack for a light but filling snack. I take them to work (at school) and have them with a cup of coffee when the kids are at recess. Great packaging and because they're filling.... I feel satisfied with one and don't need to look for other things to snack on until lunch. Bit pricey but worth it for the quality, tastes homemade and not packed with unnecessary ingredients. Have bought 3 boxes this past month.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This makes a quick, convenient, tasty snack. The ingredients used is healthy and a good source of protein. It tastes very good and not too sweet. It would be great if the size is a bit bigger, but other than that I really enjoy it. I'll definitely buy again.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is my first time to try this and it was so good. Taste is just like peanut butter and chocolate but it's not that sweet. It is a mild sweetness which I like. I think its quality is very good because it's keto. But it's not vegan. It has egg whites in it.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The quality is good! Ingredient list is clean and healthy ! Taste is awesome! Size is just perfect! I love this bar! Package is easy to take it with you! Benefits from GF diet are countless! You can just grab one of these to a fitness, workout, training and have it as a protein!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

These Peanut Butter Choc Chip bars made with almond flour are nice little soft textured treats for on-the-go and offer some protein. The peanut butter does not have a strong flavor, but these are tasty bars. We've purchased these Simple Mills bars in several flavors and do recommend them.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Love this bar and the brand its self is very good👍🏻, i bought before the pancakes it was good and specially the ingredients are amazing 🤩 and it smells sooo delicious 😋 Don’t forget the like plz ❤️

aa937e1c-f1ce-41ad-9a60-f19d5646f529
50cfa3d2-ee79-4ad7-ad49-d9f00600fcfc
332bc832-1a62-458c-b095-cbc7fa245438
de5c3fb6-2162-4cf0-837c-6326af1da433
73d13e29-6e83-4a1a-a113-ac6f5498fefe
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I'm sensitive to flour and sugar and have changed my diet drastically over the last few years, and have dropped over 30 pounds as a result! I usually really like simple mills products but didn't love the texture of these. My peanut butter crazy teenager loved these, though!