AM

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Perfect taste and ingredients, I use it as a snack for my baby, she like it, perfect packaging and size, the quality of the product is very good also. The flavor is not great for me but my baby loves it, so good for her! There are a lot of benefits of this kind of package, its comfortable, on the go and clean.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

No sugary fruits. What a great product. Won't give my baby any sugar and so this is a great option. And good to get fat into my baby. Helps the brain development.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Love this new brand on IHerb and the pouch recipes they offer. Low in sugar, always interesting and a proper snack. Please keep these stocked!

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Very hood product, my son love it! Only one problem is, quite small amount food, so it is not enough for one lunch, but still I think that is the best food, what we try it.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My son loves it. It has meat in it so it must be a bit more filling. The pack is in a great size too. Great for on the go!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Really great quality ingredients. We usually add this to some some rice or sometimes add in a little protein (fish or meat) to beef it up. Baby loves it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this item because of the veggies, but unfortunately my son (2 years old) didn't like it. I assume he needed a bit of fruits for the taste, but this is individual.

I can't praise Serenity Kids pouches enough. My son has not met one of their pouches that he doesn't love and I find they also don't lead to him being constipated, which was a problem for a while. In fact, I find if his stool seems to be getting too firm, if I give him one of these pouches, it helps him to pass his next movement more easily. Maybe it's the olive oil?Whatever it is, it's good.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My baby loves it! Easy to feed and great taste!