AM

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This baby formula is quite expensive for the amount you get, but I think it's worth it. I love the clean ingredients in it. If you look at the ingredients in most baby formulas, they're garbage; many have vegetable oil, palm oil, HFCS, etc. I avoid those ingredients myself because they are highly inflammatory so why would I feed my baby that junk. If you can afford to feed your child clean ingredients, you should. And if you can't, it doesn't make you any less of a good parent.

My 3 year old is autistic, is an extremely picky eater and sensitive about certain textures etc. Desiring to ensure that he isn't missing out on key nutrients, I use this supplement on top of other supplements. The reason I purchased this A2 supplement is: he loves milk, doesn't like his milk looking off-white and this powder is white (I know it sounds silly but some autistic children have the need to keep things in a certain way) as well as the nutrient composition of the ingredients. What I love is that this is a grass fed source. Why is that important? Grass fed tends to have better quality nutrients & less toxicity. A2 proteins are easy to digest which is great considering my son is lactose intolerant and does not have adverse reactions with this supplement. It has your essential fat soluble vitamins, human milk oligosaccharides which is excellent for the immune system, DHA & fatty acids essential for optimal brain function, iron which my son was low in, and L-Methyfolate which is the active, bioavailable version of folate the body needs for absorption and direct use. Studies show that low levels of folic acid could contribute to language developmental delays. It has also been shown to have promising neurodevelopmental applications, as well. All in all, my son accepts this supplement with no fuss, likes the taste and gives us a helping hand until he is able to expand his palate. I find it to benefit him and our pediatrician approves my supplements list for him. If this review was helpful, I would appreciate a helping like. Take care ;)

ba806d92-1266-47d4-a0d6-d86d978000ab
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I couldn’t be happier with my purchase of this product! First of all, I looked all over and iHerb was pretty much the only place I could find this readily available. Secondly, the products arrived at my home so incredibly fast! I have now ordered this twice and will continue to order from iHerb because of the amazing service I’ve received. Thank you so much!!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Compared to any infant / toddler formula - this was the brand I was 100% planning to switch to at 12 months. iHerb has the best prices and shipping availability for us Canadians ;)

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Quite expensive for the amount you get but the composition is great. My toddler now only drinks milk once a day so I don’t mind splurging a bit for such high quality formula. Plus I feel confident about this company because of their clean label

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Ingredients and composition is great. Benefit and effectiveness is great as well. Like for like pls thanks. Size and packaging is good. Use and scent is good as well. Really like and recommended. Like for like if this is helpful thank you very much. 😊 thanks 🙏 🤩

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I bought this to give to my grandson, however, when I received it I read the ingredients and discovered that it contains eggs, and my grandson is allergic to egg. So I could not use it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Quality product! Will definitely purchase again! Size is smaller than expected but ingredients are worth it

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Firstly let me start with the pros. 1. High quality - A2 organic grassfed cow's milk - if your baby has cow's milk protein sensitivity then it's likely the A1 casein protein that is the culprit. A2 is usually found in goat's milk which is what was in the formula I was previously giving my baby. 2. HMOS - human milk oligosaccharides vs. GOS - galactooligosaccharides which most other brands have as a prebiotic. So important for baby's gut health 3. Great tasting - my daughter loved this Cons - 1.Fat blend is good but could be better - palm oil is constipating . 2. This is far too expensive, if your toddler drinks 5-6 bottles a day which some do - this could last you 3 days. 3. My biggest issue with this product is that it is not nutritionally appropriate- it is modelled after breast milk which would be fine for European stage 1 infant formula- under 6 months but not for a toddler in terms of iron content. That is why you must start feeding your infant (iron rich) food after 6 months because the iron accumulated in the womb has now all gone to creating haemoglobin and breast milk is not a significant source of iron. Iron deficiency is the number one mineral deficiency in toddlers and so any formula marketed for toddlers should have way more iron than 2% of RDA per serving as this one does. Iron deficiency not only means decreased oxygen carrying capacity of the blood (and all the symptoms that go along with that such as fatigue) but in practical terms has also been linked to sleep disturbances in toddlers.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Really wanted my child to love it. After one taste he didn’t want to come near his bottle for two days. Very fishy smell