AM

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been using this product over a month now and I looove how it makes my skin look and feel. It's very hydrating without leaving the skin oily and sticky. It's scent is not strong, which I find very nice for people with sensitive skin like myself. Also, it soothes my skin when my rosecea flares up🤩 I bought it for my mom too and she loves it🥰

e198a689-942a-4436-8cc8-4559c5cb5644
Posted on May 27, 2022

I'm really impressed with this cream as it nourishes my face and helps with the red and dry patches. I've used it during the spring but I feel like it would also be great during the winter. The scent is really subtle so if you have an issue with this, the multi-function cream is a good choice. Great quality, good amount and a fair price!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Love this cream! I love the texture. It has a wonderfully gentle scent, great moisturizer. Suits perfectly for winter seasons and will no doubt be excellent during summers as it doesn't leave the skin oily. I use it every morning - it's a great way to start your day!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is my first try with snail cream and I am happy with it overall but surprisingly it contains alcohol in it. It has no particular smell, very creamy texture but light weight. The price is great for 60ml size. Comparing to the brightening serum, it gives less dramatic results but still very good.

This product is nothing short of a miracle. It has a subtle citrus aroma, is non-sticky (unless you apply more than you need), and a single jar lasts a long time. This became my everyday moisturiser because it evened out my skin. In the morning, I use hyaluronic acid Plus this, and at night, I use niacinamide + this. I've never experienced a more tranquil, well-moisturized winter. My sensitive skin is soft, smooth, and even-toned, and old breakout marks have vanished. This is a must-try product.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I use this as my nighttime cream and I wake up with such radiant skin. I gently apply it to my face, neck, and decollete area after serums and before eye cream. It feels light but has a bit of an oily texture to it once on your skin and smells like oranges. Love. This. Stuff.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This product is a miracle. It has mild citrus scent, very light, not sticky (unless you use more than you need), 1 bottle goes a long way. It made my skin even, this became my daily moisturizer. I use hyaluronic acid + this in the morning and niacinamide + this at night. I never had such peaceful moisturized winter before. My sensitive skin feels soft, smooth, even-toned, old break-out marks also became invisible. This product is a must try.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Seoulceuticals always has had great quality products. I got this for my sister who has sensitive skin and it suits her well. She uses it daily and it is a gentle product. despite being having a small packaging, it lasts here quite a while. it is moisturizing and personally I love that it does not have much of a scent.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I have just started to use this and am mightily impressed on my 50 + year old skin! Where to start? The packaging is reasonable but not fancy. A light cream, a little goes a long way - so use sparingly! I imagine that the 60ml size jar will last some time, even using twice a day. I use it over a serum and the results have been great so far - my skin feels hydrated but not greasy and the cream absorbs after a few minutes. I have slightly sensitive skin but have had no reactions, so all good there. It has a light, slightly lemony scent which is pleasant and not overwhelming. I feel there has been at least a softening of wrinkles and hope that given continued use it will keep working its magic! Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This product is amazing. I have sensitive skin and Rosacea. It has really calmed my skin. I’ve also used it to help some insect bite blisters on daughter’s arm. The scent is a light orange smell. I’m 45 years old and wish I had found this years ago. I’m a forever user.