AM

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I'll admit it, I'm a Schmidt's fanatic. I have tried many of their deodorant scents and textures. I always look for arrowroot powder in the ingredients, because that is what works to fight odor on my body. This one has arrowroot, and has a more masculine fragrance. I enjoy the smell, because I tend to like earthy scents. Also, it's not overpowering either. The only thing to note is that is does have a white residue if you use too much. So being careful not to leave a white mark on the clothes you just put on is a must! If this review was helpful, or you purchased and enjoyed this product too, hit the like button!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I bought this for myself but ended up giving to my husband to use. While the scent is soothing it smells too masculine for me. This is quality and wonderful product. This was my 4th purchase of this brand and is a good size and quality product for the price.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It has a very good, non-toxic ingredient list, which is so important for such kind of a product. Didn’t really like the smell though, smells like men’s shower cream 😄

993a94e4-6364-4557-afc2-31a6584f4d20
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It has a very good, non-toxic ingredient list, which is so important for such kind of a product. Didn't really like the smell though, smells like men's shower cream The quality is very good, and the size is perfect, It give good feeling. And it is good to use it as personal care routine!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I bought this deodorant for my husband, he is so happy now and loves it so much. Clean and non-toxic ingredients are extremely important for us so this product has all these qualities. Size and packaging is good. Scent is not heavy, perfect for everyday personal care. Highly recommended. Thank you Schmidt’s.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I usually buy this in a jar but I thought I would try it in stick form. I still like the product. Goes on smoothly. Great smell! Same size as the larger secret deodorants. Good item for my personal routine. I feel like I smell clean when I use this.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The best deodorant ever! That is the only deodorant I use on a regular basis. I tried a lot from iherb, but Schmidt's product is my favour. It protects for the whole day and gives me confidence. It smells good and modestly so that you can still feel your perfume. It can leave white spots on black clothes but they easily disappear after washing. Highly recommend to all!

This is great quality deodorant. I got it for my husband as the scent is quite unisex. It does help with bad smell, but doesn’t reduce wetness. Natural ingredients care about delicate skin and do not irritate it. The size of the package is big, will last long. I can definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I love this natural brand. It smells like perfume and feel fresh all day! Long lasting! I am not good with most brands as I feel stinky even using the chemical ones but Schmidt’s is the best brand I found so far after trying heaps other brands! This is my go to for the last few years. Recommended! :)