AM

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
I love this supplement

I wanted omega-3, I didn't want to contribute to the horrific fishing industry, so I'm thrilled that Schiff offers omega-3 from algae oil. I try not to eat a lot of processed foods that boost omegas 6 and 9, and MegaRed , in one easy to swallow capsule, has added the benefits of omega-3 that can be difficult to get from food. My lipid panel has been consistently good since adding MegaRed, at 66 years old better than it was a decade ago.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love that this vegetarian formula as I don't have to worry about potential rancidity which is typical with fish oil formulas.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Good formulation! There's no fishy smell at all

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

A great product, without the taste and smell of fish, I have been fighting breast cancer for 3 years and Omega -3 acids prevent inflammation for me. I recommend it, although the price is not low. After testing other Omega 3 supplements, I believe that this one qualitatively is No. 1.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Auto-translated from German

My eyes are much less dry.