AM

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

When I ordered it I had no idea what I ordered 😅. As soon as I gave it to my baby he knew how to play with it. It turns and shakes and can be placed on the table. The only thing the suction is not that strong so my son removes is pretty easy. Could be that he is too strong as well. Yet I would really to buy it. Quality, size, package are good.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

the quality of the product is amazing. it sticks will to surafces and doesn’t move unless you remove it yourself. the size is good for toddlers to hold and for you to put in the baby’s bag. it came it plastic package. its very fun to use and to play with. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Good product quality. The toy's color is solid and vibrant. It sticks to the highchair very well even my 15-month old son find it hard to pull it out. What surprises me is the toy can be turned 360 degrees. Good buy to keep the little one entertained at dining table.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great toy! My baby is 7 mos old and he really liked it. The part at the bottom sticks to the ground. It has multiple different textures. The only minus is that it's hard to clean- the water gets into the wheel and it takes some shaking to get it off completely.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

We got the toy so he can have some individual play time and boy he did .. he loves moving the wheel with his hands and legs and it's grt for Timmy time

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My baby loves this. Loves the sound and to play with it. Also a plus that there’s a suction on the bottom so you can fasten it on most surfaces.

HamdaAls
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I son loves these toys! The size is great for a new born and the quality is really good. I use it for my 6 months old baby

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Beautiful colorful toy with a mirror and an integrated bead rattle that gives a rattle sound as the wheel moves. Stimulates the senses and helps toddlers to develop their hand-eye coordination. 100% baby safe and made from non-toxic materials. Great value for money!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

My baby love it. A game that intrigues and interests the baby Very good

62c8ad5f-157b-4939-8d17-fbebbb60ffdc
Posted on May 7, 2022

In general this toy is good and baby gets entertained, the only negative is that suction part is not good enough so it doesn’t attach to the surfaces