AM

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I was looking for a pyramid for my baby. This one is really good. It has different texture and different weight as well. The quality is good. Packaging is not excessive. My baby uses it on the daily basis. Size is suitable for 6 months old. Also some of the parts are good for teething.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Its a bit small for its size bit great for smaller babies to be able to hold and use. They’re very hard in material and do not break easily also easier for baby to hold. It helps the baby with colors and each wheel is numbered in order to stack them properly. The material is hard and colorful

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Great product, and beautiful. If I were a baby, I would definitely enjoy this. But, as it is, I'm an adult and bought this to entertain my female bunny, who likes to chew things. I gave it to her on Christmas morning, and several times a day, she throws the rings around her area. Success. Good quality product, nicely designed, and at a low price. I'm glad I bought it.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like the idea of this stacker. Very colorful and has different texture. Things i dont like is the blue one. Its too heavy for a baby to hold unless maybe they are bigger, and you cannot dissenfect this in boiling water, the transparent one makes sound but is most fragile. When i wash it water got inside.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

100% baby safe and made from non-toxic materials. Each ring has a different texture and color combination for stimulating the senses. Helps toddlers to develop their hand-eye coordination. Great value for money!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

the toy is great, my baby loves it. it contains different texture and weight. can give different sensory to the baby apart from playing the stalling toy.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Colourful and light, not too noisy for kids to play with. Plastic is also safe for babies as you no need to worry if they throw the rings to each other. The light-weighted plastic won’t hurt.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Small stacking rings, the size pretty small, my baby dont know how to use it so he just put it in his mouth, I assume that in the future he will play with it .

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I son loves these toys! The size is great for a new born and the quality is really good. I use it for my 6 months old baby

Posted on May 3, 2022

Baby still young and hasn’t know how to put it back. But she loves to grab them as different shape, with sound and texture. Very colourful, no smell and good quality