AM

Posted on May 29, 2022

Hubby loves this as a snack. Great on quality and taste. Good ingredients. One of our staples. Give it a try if you haven't yet.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It tastes great! You can definitely taste the rich cheddar flavour and a little bit of black pepper. It's nice to have a savoury snacks when you are tired of having sweets for afternoon tea.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Admittedly the first taste was a little weird but then they really grew on me! I even read the flowery language on the package and have to agree: A delicious pick me up to invigorate your day!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Love this taste! Eating it while writing this review Crunchy and cheesy, perfect snack for movies/snack time/ need a munch… Lovely taste and healthy

Natural amino acid. 150 calories per bag. few pieces make my full. I love it

721cfe44-1b52-4432-851e-f8c2e1921a8c
814f1be1-b4ff-4f08-b583-5e58baa1d266
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I like that it had a mixture of beans,seeds, nuts and puffed rice in a 4 oz bag. It has good flavor but is somewhat dry and salty. You will need a drink along with the snack. High in sodium.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great quality ingredients and taste like all Sahale Snacks. But, composition of this particular snack mix has too much puffed rice per serving and not enough of the other nuts and seeds. Resealable package is big benefit since I never eat entire bag in one sitting.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Seems healthy with bean and nuts. Its a bit spicy because ingredients with black pepper. It will be good if it can be more crunchy. Love its package, can re-seal and serving size is good.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I can taste cheese flavor but not so cheezy what I expected with slight black pepper. The combination of cashew and beans are okay, but I prefer without puffy rice texture.