Page 1 - Reviews - RSP Nutrition, CLA, Weight Management, 180 Softgels - iHerb
AM

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I have been using this supplement for over a month now and have great results! It helped me a lot with my sugar craving, I don't feel like eating desserts. I've already lost weight, I take a capsule after training in the morning and another one after lunch. I feel great! If my comment was helpful, please leave a like! Thanks

684d08fb-ecd7-4a70-a9c0-2d2e63f3d2c6
Posted on May 10, 2022

After reading so many CLA reviews, I decided to go with this brand and bought two bottles to try it out. Since then I have continued to use this and wanted to share my thoughts on this product. CLA supports fat loss very well on a responsible diet and reasonable exercise or walking. You might not see drastic results and weight loss may be small, but try to pay attention at the percentage of fat loss per weight. If you are really sincere in losing weight, eat responsibly, eat healthy and take small walks. Adding on L-Carnitine with this, would help boost the effect.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I'm taking CLA to help with weight loss along with other supplements and so far so good. I will keep taking it as I do feel that weight is coming off more easily with this and other supplements I'm taking. I'm not sure how well it would work on it's own.

SUPER BEN
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great quality and Amazing Value.. CLA is Great ingredient that helps you get better results with healthy lifestyle i like It.. the pills size is good.. CLA works hard to get rid of belly fat because it increases the body's basal metabolic rates, so it more efficiently converts food into energy.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I am taking L-Carnitine regularly and I heard that taking both L-Carnitine and CLA helps burn fat for people who exercise. Although I didn't take CLA for a long term and can't tell the effect that much, I am so excited to see the change after taking these supplements. The cost is not that cheap but among CLA supplements, this is the best and reasonable choice.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
2038

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very good product, good source of supplement, and most importantly, price is reasonable. I will continue using Iherb to buy, leaving comment can earn the points, which can convert to money for next purchase. This product can enhance your overall immunity, improving body function and leading to a healthy body, which can achieve the goal I want. Highly recommended!! The best thing is free delivery when reaching the purchase quantity, I love it.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Haven’t really noticed weight loss benefit yet but I do notice more energy and a faster recovery after exercise/training. The size of the capsule is a bit large but they aren’t hard to swallow. There is no taste or smell of the meds. I also don’t notice an aftertaste.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

the package arrived earlier than expected. i started using the product, and i havent seen any weight loss yet, as i am using it for a month now, but i can feel my muscles building up, and the level of energy during the day is quite good. ill update more after a month or so of using it. please like my comment if its helpful. thank you!