AM

Posted on May 26, 2022

Fantastic product that really helps with muscle recovery after a workout. No artificial additives or fillers makes a big difference and I appreciate this brands commitment to high quality products. Very easy to take and completely dissolved into a smoothie of added before blending. The flavour is subtle and not too sweet also.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

First time using something other than BCAAs. After some research, I now know the necessity to EAAs over just BCAAs in the recovery process. I take this with 2 scoops of Intracell7 as my intra-workout drink and can't seem to get fatigued, don't get an upset stomach, and haven't been able to make myself as sore as I think I should be with the level of intensity that I'm lifting at. So far no complaints.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Excellently wrapped. It tastes delicious and smells good. It gives energy for the whole day, perfect for the training. And the price is excellent. The siza is ok. The product overall is great and worth every cent

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I use aminolean while on a calorie deficit to boost muscle protein synthesis and give me that energy boost to perform well in the gym. Great taste too!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Probably the best tasting vegan pre trainer effective and top quality

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I liked the taste a lot! Thing it's the best one from their vegan range, will reorder

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great taste and good ingredients. So far one of the best amino acids i have ever tried!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Love the taste and flavour of these + they are a great easy addition to a post workout smoothie or pre workout juice.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Didn’t think I would like mango but I wanted to try it. This is really good