Page 1 - Reviews - Rimmel London, Brow This Way Eyebrow Definer, 003 Dark Brown, 0.008 oz (.25g) - iHerb
AM

Sophia
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I have been using this fantastic eyebrow pencil for a while in "soft black" and now I decided to try the Dark Brown colour as well to combine both shades and make my eyebrows looking even more natural! I am really satisfied with the quality and the price of Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow definer: it has a retractable tip which makes very easy to draw hair and fill in the gaps. I use the dark brown shade for the first part of my eyebrows: from the nose until 1/2 way then I complete the design with the soft black to draw the arch and the tail. The colour lasts all day (and beyond) without smudges. It is a great product that I hope iHerb will continue to stock. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me - many thanks!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Easily be drawn, it has 2 heads for you to beautify your eyebrows. One is to draw and another is to brush. Made in France and hopefully it can be used long.

d9d1921b-22dd-4f21-b316-aec92a47f977
b3c17ed9-7fea-495f-8275-b561c23d7deb
24c8be93-c444-4a81-8e5b-6b53492c1eda
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I feel like it is like any other brow pencil there is nothing special about it, but it is still great and the quality is good.

Posted on May 3, 2022

In love who’s this eyebrow definer! It is easy to handle and stay all day. I recommend it for those who have black or brunette hair.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love this product it’s amazing! It didn’t take too long to arrive and the colour is great. I have used this before but iHerb has the most competitive prices.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

What you see is what you get. Big fan of the brush on the end--I actually use it to help blend in/tone down the pencil after I fill in my eyebrows.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I havent used it but packaging looks good. I bought it because its angled.

0e4e7e6f-5113-43bf-8769-4048430b2188
e30a7983-cac6-4209-8395-e562e7e7fb6e
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Wow excellent product. Love the color and texture, exactly what I'm for. It's very easy to use. Highly recommended👍👍👍

8496105c-e380-41f9-b9a5-9830f8495668
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I like it very much but be careful with it it is a little fragile

7814e4bd-eeb2-4ac6-ba50-fb57ae25e4c2
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Size good. Great packaging. Good for sensitive skin. Im using it daily, no problem encounter so far. Nice texture.