AM

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Effective, removes enough without being too aggresssive. Holds most of the shavings in as long as you hold it at the right angle. Easy to clean. Handle is much easier to use than the pedi eggs style. Wish it had a hold in the handle so I could hang it :)

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This product is literally incredible. It is so high quality and effective, just a bit of filing and my callus is all smooth! I'm upset that I spent so many years using the off-brand peg-eggs. The catcher is very useful and I'm glad it comes with it. It would make a huge mess if it didn't. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This works well but is very sharp. I've cut my skin twice using this even while soaking my feet, which is why I'm taking off a star.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great foot file, very efficient and very sharp. I like also the catcher which is very convinient

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Good quality, solid tool. Seems a little harsh but I guess that’s the whole point of the product.

Posted on May 29, 2022

You’re a good size and quality inn really helped you peel all the desk and out of my life

Posted on May 8, 2022

Best thing I've found for making rough places on my feet smooth

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Top quality foot file. Easy to clean. Great value for money!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The size is perfect and it really works well, high quality