AM

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

the product scent is like pepermint and rea tree oil and is light not strong I liked it very fresh. I use after shampoo on wet scalp apply by my fingers and do massage lightly with hair massager, as per package use for the rest of the hair but I have scalp issue so only I used for scalp. the benefit you will feel very fresh hai right away and comfortable from itching this continued for full week now and I will reuse agin. I like the composition it is free from sulfate and parabens and plant based with is great. you will feel it moisturize your hair because of glycerin it has. suitable for sensitive scslp I tried for daughter also safely and product is good quality and planet based is important to me. the size is some what small but if used weekly it will last for at least 3 month see the photo for size.

83d09673-45ca-475a-822d-65818c207eb7
6f1eaff2-5aaf-4ef4-9b43-fea56ea16556
3294280c-b62b-408c-8d74-cda0b37d0d68

SMELL: Toothpaste with a tiny bit of soap. Not bad if you wash your hair with another shampoo afterwards. SCALP: Feels alright, if you have long hair it will be harder to exfoliate all of your scalp. HAIR: Hair doesn't feel dry BUT I did put a shea oil mask before I washed my hair. I use the scalp massager too, it exfoliates as well. You can use both if you have a very dry scalp. Product is good, not a scrub that feels like a body scrub. Thank you! Please like my review if it helped you, great day!

eba30a2a-e520-49fb-a631-ebf16bf53b43
7ba60b35-17f8-4736-a126-33ca08df3ba7
16bc99db-1a40-4b16-9022-56baa0284ecd
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

After the first use I felt my scalp is literally breathing! I did smell peppermint the most that’s why you feel the freshness after using it. The other good thing it turns into shampoo after scrubbing so you don’t need to put shampoo on your scalp when you use it :)

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great for a hair refresh. My 12 year old said it stung his scalp a little but the older one said it didn’t at all. Both found their hair to be very clean and all build up was gone. Helped with greasy hair. I will be purchasing the Apple Cider Vinegar option next time to see if that doesn’t sting. I am guessing that either the Tea Tree was too strong, we scrubbed for too long or his young skin is a little sensitive. But def would recommend. Please hit thumbs up if you appreciate my review. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

the product scent is very nice and remind me of peppermint and is light not strong I liked it very fresh. I use before shampoo on wet scalp apply by my fingers and do massage. the benefit you will feel very fresh hai right away and comfortable from itching this continued for full week now and I will reuse again. I like the composition. you will feel it moisturize your hair because of glycerin it has. the size is kinda small but if used weekly it will last for at least 3 months

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

It was very easy to use, and the scrub balls sort of melted in your hair so they were not getting stuck like other scrubs have. I love this scrub. I used to have a lot of dandruff and ever since I started exfoliating with this scrub I saw it clear up after the 2nd time I used it. I definitely recommend for those that have the same issue. If you find my review helpful, please hit like.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This is a very refreshing product. It smells wonderful. I applied it prior to showering and let it set for about 20 minutes or so. Although the instructions say to use it as a shampoo, I was concerned it may strip my hair color so I only used it on my scalp and then shampooed regularly.