AM

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Good

Great quality, clear ingredients, no fillers, big size, lasts for 3 months, probiotics are necessary for microbiome, digestion, gut, constipation, the taste is good, the best supplement with absorption, fast delivery and package from I herb, benefit the big discount because of the expired date, I ordered for my parents and I will order again

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Probiotics are essential to gut health and gut health is one key to a body's immunity to disease. The Renew Life Adult 50+ is a perfect addition to good health of a 50+ adult.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Product works great. Package is good Digestion is good, Quality, produced good results. That it is easy to get, and that it woks.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Bought this for my parents. It helped with their bowel movement and gastric problems.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It's a good probiotic.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Suitable for pregnant women

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It is a package that gives you energy. It is described as a product for people over 50 years old, so I checked the contents and purchased it as a fungal activity. It contains both lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria, so I hope it will work on the small and large intestines. It is a size that is easy to swallow, not the large size that is typical of American capsules.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this probiotic for the first time. The purpose is fungal activity in the intestines, but the other day I happened to meet a person who is making coconut milk yogurt using the same probiotics here. I would like to try. The capsules are small, and I think it's good that even Japanese people can easily take it among overseas supplements. I want to use it for physical condition management.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Probiotic for 50+. I took it to my parents for a test. Great value for money

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

First time purchase, the price is lower than the retail store