AM

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought this to add to a health cocktail recipe. It has quality natural mineral ingredients only found in nature, and it is by far more natural and beneficial than processed salt. The taste is phenomenal. And I love the cute little container. Easily fits in the car so you can add your own healthy salt to takeout food. Will buy again.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Top quality with lots of terrific minerals. It's the perfect size to put in my purse so I can use it even when I eat out. It tastes rich and salty in the best way. I like that the top twists so I can sprinkle or scoop as needed.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I used to use Himalayan salt as seasoning for my food. A friend recommended Redmond Real Salt for its superior mineral content. I've been using it for several weeks, and really like it. Also, I drink a lot of water during the day and take electrolytes. Occasionally I feel like I need a little more salt, and a small amount of Real Salt with half a glass of water really helps me me feel better. Travel size is convenient.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is hard to get because it’s quality. Glad I can get it here, especially at this travel size. I can take it anywhere with me and not worry about it spilling because of it's packaging. The serving size is great to make sure I can always use it in my diet, as it’s taste is better than other salts. It’s benefit is better than other salts.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Didn't realise how tiny this jar is, but it did show that it only contained 2 oz so that's my fault. However, excellent size to carry in handbag and use in restaurants rather than table salt! This is very salty. Some other salts are less so, but it's good to have a variety. I also ordered this in the kosher variety, which has bigger crystals and is less strong. Will continue using Redmond Real Salt. I have recently had lots of sudden cramps in my legs and feet, but since using various good salts they have completely disappeared.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The doctor recommends this salt, it has more benefits than table salt which is bad for you. Lucky I found this on iherb. Would buy again when it runs out.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Salty (of course), but not 'hot' like regular salt. Has a sweet flavor to it. Makes steaks, popcorn, and other foods taste even better! highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It doesn't taste overly salty as compare to other type of table salt. As Real Salt is rich in minerals, I often use it with water before a session of working out.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good salt. Lots of quality ingredients. Not sure it tastes different from pink Himalayan, but definitely better than table salt. I like the minerals in this.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I've been using real salt for years and carry them with me in a little bottle every time I dine out. this cute little one has now replaced my little bottle