AM

Meirav
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

High quality mascara. Great size. The main reason to use it is to have a nice growth so the benefit is great. No scent and decent packing. The black color is deep and the texture is awesome. If you get it you’ll have no concern that you, since it is a healthy mascara for any age. Highly recommended!

42cf04f3-e51d-4f3c-8f01-9c40f7612389

This is a really good mascara. I wear lenses and have sensitive eyes, I often have the problem that cosmetics do not suit me and my eyes react immediately. But I have no reaction to this mascara. The mascara itself is a little smaller in volume than the usual mascara, but I am happy that it also comes with eyelash serum. The bone is convenient to use. Mascara is applied very easily. Really black, does not clump. Lengthens, makes eyelashes black, but does not make volume. Even if you apply the mascara several times, the eyelashes look natural, and not like “spider legs”. I am very satisfied with this mascara and can recommend it.

2c990193-c154-4f4b-b997-3a9c4a6d9d3d
9b9edcd3-e106-46ce-80a4-5ca24ea0efad
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I am not usually sensitive or have “allergic reactions”, but this made my eyes so incredibly red and irritated/itchy. I tried it several times over a few work days, and it was definitely this product. I wanted to wear it so bad because it made my eyelashes so beautiful, long and full. It also did not smudge which is the hardest thing with my Asian eyes. I use their regular growth serum and have no problem, but not the case with the mascara. I gave it five stars because it was really beautiful mascara and if u don’t get irritated by whatever is in there it works is worth it!!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

No scent and sensitivity at all. Easy to use, i can feel that its a good quality, and size of tube looks like it will last at least 3 months. Packaging is a sleek tube. Benefits are i can feel my lashes are growing longer. Just cover the whole upper lash. Mascara composition doesnt run, and blackest black color

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

a REALLY nice mascara that makes your lashes defined, thicker and longer with its non-clumping formula. I am such a fan of this brand! I have been using their serum rapidlash for 7 months and cannot believe the results. so when I saw they had this mascara I tried it and love the makeup effect making my 'now long and lush' lashes really stand out. I am not sure if it is enhancing the lashes with its serum ingredients as I was already thrilled with my lashes before I started using this mascara...but I like its effect as a makeup product so it can't hurt to hope that its conditioning serums are enhancing my rapidlash results as well.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My lashes looks longer wearing this mascara, just I don’t like that washing off not that easily and eyes looks smudge at the end of the day.

9e2ceaaa-1122-4a70-9b8c-5ccb685b1905
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This mascara goes on like a dream, it lengthens the look of my lashes whilst boosting it with some great ingredients to promote growth at the same time.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

As a mascara only or even 3in1 product its pretty expensive. Got it as a gift from my sister. I used rapidlash growth serum while ago, and it worked like magic, so I guess my sister thought I would like the mascara-serum product, too. Easily applied, no clots texture. However, it does run a bit after several hours, so you would need to powder your nose to wipe off it.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This product works. I have seen effect on my lashes. Works as a normal mascara. Have felt some itching around my eyes, so be careful if you have an allergy.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Nice formula and solution, I love the idea that serum can be combined with the mascara to nourish the lashes during the day!