AM

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is the only vitamins I take because it is so natural! I love the fact that it vegan & gluten free. The B12 in this vitamin is strong. I know this is TMI however when you urine don't be alarmed by the color if it (neon yellow) that's just the B12 passing through your system.

I feel well recovery even 10 hours work 6 days a week. It also helps with my skin and hair. Don't forget to drink a lot of water when you take vitamins.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I've tried a number of different multivitamins and most leave a terrible aftertaste. This one leaves no aftertaste and contains all the needed supplements I've needed!!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I love this product is made from real foods. And it does not stimulate my heart like some vitamins do. Nor does it have caffeine in it. It does what it is supposed to do, supplement one’s diet and not overstimulate.

Posted on May 30, 2022

package: well packed capsule size: perfect taking it daily ingredient: overwhelming. quality:👍👍👍👍 perfect for my age taste: you have to take this with lots of water. hahaha hoping for good effect in my body.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good stuff in here but you need a time to load all the nutrients and vitamins in the body ,I won’t mind to purchase it one more time.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This vitamins have just the right amount of important ingredients in them. Highly recommend.

154f7a5d-1516-4e6b-b2a0-d88d7a8dd2dd
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Very good brand and product. All in one multivitamins. Been using this for almost 15 years❤️

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have been using them for several years. My husband loves them too

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

love these. switched to this brand a few years ago. highly recommend. just take with food