AM

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Good

works well! i have a lot of zits on my chin so this is very helpful, however it doesn't work as well as the tiny single pimple ones in my opinion.

172426af-0418-42be-a76e-c38bc13dfd48
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It helps a lot with my acne the size is a little smaller than expected but I can still work with it. I use it almost everyday for my chin and chest area. I have very sensitive skin so it’s actually really nice how gentle this product is.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I wanted this to work for me but it didn’t. The sticky residue left behind made me feel like I was going to end up breaking out which I didn’t but I only kept this on for a couple of hours versus the recommended time and it didn’t really do the job. Just made the pimples I was trying to get rid of stick around even longer.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The best patch I ever used

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Still in process but feels so useful

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Unfortunately it is not as it looks. It doesn’t remove the zits.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Good

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

other brands work better. Wouldn't recommend

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Covers large areas, put it on at night on a clean face !!! Then in the morning all the disgust comes out. It is very important to wash your face in the morning and apply a cream to close the pores. Strongly recommends!!!!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Stunning just like their regular stickers… Those who do not need such large stickers it is better to order the regular ones that give the same benefit… If I helped I would love to like