AM

JoJoBee
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

These are the Holy Grail for people with sensitive, rosacea-prone skin! I love how gentle they are, yet effective, the skin feels great after this, it's like a refreshing shower for the face. Clean ingredients, sustainable, the entire Pyunkang Yul range is amazing for sensitive skin, I highly recommend their products.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Not to call anything a holy grail, but I have severe acne and this helps soften/smooth out the skin and lessen the blow of getting a new pimple. I’m not going to claim it cleared up my face, but it definitely helped in decreasing the amounts/effects of the breakouts I get.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

The package is unique and transparent. It really calms my skin. When I wake up the next day, i have the glow. I love Pyunkang Yul products.

7ff901b3-0ba7-4b45-b24a-af7740304a72
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It's very light and good for sensitive skin. A good choice for a young girl just starting to get used to beauty routines. My daughter uses them

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Perfect for pamper spa days, when your skin needs a little extra love (and lots of extra hydration). These masks are great quality and great for sensitive skin. I like that ingredient list is quite minimal, but extremely effective and beneficial. Great for all skin types.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Promotes its relaxation and soothes sensitive skin prone to inflammation. The composition of cuff, medicinal cucumber, buckwheat and common cow soothes and strengthens the skin. The mask relieves redness and inflammation, gives the skin a fresh, rested look and improves complexion Sensitive skin needs particularly careful care.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Very simple yet refreshing mask! Does what it claims - quite hydrating and comforting to the skin, cools and calms it down. The serum is moderately thin and soaks in fast. My dehydrated oily sensitive skin loved it. Definitely repurchasing!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Basic moisturizing sheet masks. They are made from sturdier cellulose thus while unfolding there is no fear of tearing it. Love the ingredients. For best result I keep the masks in the fridge.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

It’s perfect to use on one of those days where you need more hydration. It’s great to use if you use active ingredients and need to calm down your skin.