AM

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

So far, so good. I have only used it once. After my doctor recommended I avoid sulfur foods like onion and garlic, I purchased this. It was a challenge to get the flavor I was looking for in my cooking. After reading about this herb online, I decided to try it. I am pleasantly surprised by the flavor. It gives a taste similar to onion and garlic. The size is small, but it packs a big flavor punch. I used a pinch serving, and it covered three chicken thighs! I appreciate the quality of the product as well. There are no additives, and that's super important for my diet. I would recommend this ingredient for use in any recipes that call for onion or garlic.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I had been wanting to try Hing for over a year when I first heard about it. Finally saw this good quality Hing at Iherb and ordered it. Like it says, just a pinch is needed... it adds a warm garlicky note to food. Start with the smallest amount and add more with caution.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I am so glad that Iherb carries this product. It is so hard to find asafetida/hing in the US stores! Now Hing became a great addition to my plant-based diet with some Ayurvedic approach. No need to chop onions and garlic anymore lol, which is time-saving and with great health benefits!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I read a lot of recipes using hing, so I was interested it it and finally I found it. Interesting product, good composition and quality. Just 2 ingredients. It has a small size, but you need to use just a little to make a flavored, healthy meal. It has a specific taste but you get used with it really fast.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I was so pleased to find out about Hing and be able to purchase it. I am FODMAPS intolerant which means I can't eat onions or garlic. A tiny amount of Hing flavours food in a similar way without ill effects, in fact there are gut-health benefits. Great for anyone to keep in the pantry to flavour food.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

A lot of people don't know but Hing is often not GF (wheat is added!), but this is safe. Hing is really stinky, so consider if you want to have that in your cabinet, but we cook a lot of Indian food in my home, and this jar will probably last us ages.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The thing that impressed me the most was how quickly i received the product.. I have been waiting for raw hing to come from India when i found this Hing on IHerb accidently. This product is spot on for flavor, i highly recommend it to anyone looking for quality raw hing. This prodcts ingredient is Raw Hing...

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

A fantastic alternative to onions and garlic for those who don't tolerate them. It really does taste like a combination of those two vegetables with a slight fruity quality too. You only need to use the tiniest pinch of this ingredient too as it's fairly potent.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality and taste. Prefect size and packaging is good to store the ingredient longer. I use it frequently and almost in my all recipes.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I did not expect this to be as good as the name states. You don’t need much compared to other hing that I have used. It must be good quality.