AM

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Light and absorbed quickly!

It is one of the best essential oil I’ve used so far! The quality surpassed my expectations and the size is perfect. The scent is strong but it fades away quick and it absorbs really quickly plus is quite light on the skin, that is, doesn’t feel heavy after application. The packaging is great and it comes with a dropper which is a little whacky as it drips quite a lot of oil without pressing it (i might have received a faulty one). It provides instant moisture and nourishment which is just perfect and I can use it for pretty much everything, even my eyelashes which is quite a sensitive area.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love that the packaging was a wrapped bottle in a cardboard box, secure without having to use any plastic :) I love rosehip seed oil for my skin I've been using it for years. No complaints!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

High quality!!!! Great size but the scent it’s a little bit off but maybe that’s how it’s supposed to be. But it works great I love it

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

the product is amazing, it moisturizes the body well without making it greasy. I mix it with other oils and use it after shower in a half wet skin. I really loved the packaging.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I liked the product Excellent composition. Satisfied with the result

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very nice with a pleasant scent

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Value for money!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I used it in the morning and evening for about 2 weeks, so my face became very clear. I mixed it with the cream and used it. From today, I apply a few drops of the undiluted solution recommended by the housekeeper with my palms and it seems to spread evenly on my skin.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I'm still at the beginning but overall I liked it. What I didn't like was the smell, it's pretty bad. But it looks pure.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Rosehip oil is a good plant base oil plus 0.5~1% essential oil, apply an appropriate amount on it, and it works well on the face