AM

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Love love love this . I have used it three times and it has achieved a great success for my hair .. My hair was brittle, withered and lifeless .. I fell in love with this conditioner because it smells more than wonderful and gives instant shine and makes hair easy to comb and strong

eea98981-68cf-4739-8619-b1a9bf16159d
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is a great product!! I am so glad I purchased..I had been suffering from COVID hair loss and was losing a lot of hair..I first tried their shampoo and conditioner to prevent hair fall and was very pleased with the results… This product makes my hair feel smooth and has brought back the shine ✨… the scent is really nice.. not overly perfumed. I am forever a customer.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Scent is amazing. I use it twice a week to benefit my thinning hair. It’s good for sensitive scalps like mine. The composition of quality natural plant extracts moisturize your hair. The bottle is a good size and it lasts a long time. Recommend you use it with the shampoo as a package.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Purador is the best brand that i have used till now for stopping hair fall. Its package bottle is really big, enough for more than a month if only one person is using it daily. It benefits hair. Composed of natural ingredients. A sensitive scalp can also use this. Moisturizes hair making them look voluminous and shiny as a plus point. Do try once. you wont regret it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Unbelievable! My lovely hair had suddenly began falling out in chunks due to an illness (pneumonia). I used specific shampoos and conditioners, etc which helped somewhat but not enough and not quickly enough. I took a chance on the Pura D'or shampoo and serum and noticed a difference in a very short time. So I then ordered the Pura D'or Conditioner - even better. My hair is growing back and coming back to it's good previous condition. An amazing product with a lovely, light scent that doesn't linger - I would not have believed these results had I not tried it myself! Amazing!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Ingredient and composition of this conditioner is really great. Benefit and effectiveness is great as well. Quality and size is good, scent and use is good as well. Like for like thank you, hope this help you out. Pura D'or,Professional Grade Biotin Conditioner is good, like for like 👍

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

With two weeks of use, I can't say that I see a major difference in visible thickness, but my hair does feel shiny, pliant, strong and soft. I have to use quite a bit more of this conditioner than the shampoo, but I have medium-length hair and the bottle is large enough that I feel it will last me a while anyway. I might recommend RandCo's Dallas Biotin conditioner as an alternative!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Been using this conditioner along with the shampoo around 1 month plus,the smell is good, I felt less hairloss after washing my hair. the size is big. packaging also great easy pump out bottle. hope will see great result on this product.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I fall in love with this balsam, my hair became smooth, silky and very shine. the consistence is a bit liquid but this only help to be uniformly spread on hair. slightly smell but not disturbing.