AM

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
excellent quality,

Bought it for my father. It arrived from USA to my home in UAE in 3 days, quality is fantastic, my dad is loving it and no longer has painful or tired feet. Thicker than expected so keep in mind it will raise the height of where your feet will end up in the shoe. More suitable for sports shoes or formal shoes which have alot of space height wise. Widht wise no issue. Easy to cut to size.

these Profoot insoles appear to be good quality. i like the material the composed of; it is soft and spongy, and so feels comfortable to walk on and increases the relaxation and decreases pressure on the foot when working or standing for long periods. another positive is that there is no disturbing petro-chemical smell from the material. using a scissor, one can easily adjust the insoles to account for different shoes sizes. given the improved comfort and quality i get from wearing these insoles, overall, i can recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

this insole was bought for my boyfriend who has flatfoot. it is very light and soft. i like the soft feeling so much that i just placed order for another pair for myself.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

my size Is 48EU, so it came couple millimetres short but I didn't feel them during the day, my shoe insole was good so I didn't feel a very big difference, but surely it does what it's for.

Posted on May 23, 2022

this insole is great. I was not able to wear my fancy shoes. however you need make sure of your shoes size I usually wear 8-8.5 but I have cut the insoles size into 9 and was great fit

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It fits on any show plus I could lower it’s size as well

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Good quality and very soft, good shock absorber

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Use as mentioned Best Quality Good package

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great support, very comfortable, highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022