AM

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Amazing product i love it make my feet so soft in less than 1 week i love if and i'm gonna buy it for sure again love love love for this product and the price is so cheep with this amazing quality .. the smell is good ansd the size is big , make my feet refresh every time i use it ,

4fa32c96-ec3d-46c3-98c6-f6f768c749e7
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The cream perfectly nourishes, does not leave excessive oiliness and stickiness, is well absorbed. After the beach season, I quickly put my heels in order. I really liked that the cream does not have a pronounced smell, like regular foot creams. The product can be used to nourish dry skin on the elbows and knees also. Convenient dispenser, large volume. Nice price for the quality and quantity. Enough for a long time. When the package runs out, I will definitely order again.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

delivery was quick and fast. package was nicely packed. quality of the product is really good. good absorption, smooth to the touch. really did a good job in moisturising my skin. it really help my cracked skin on my toes. I have tried many others but this product really does the job. not to mention it's really value for money. will definitely buy again. highly recommended.

I struggle with dry heels a lot. I've been using this product for my heel care. I've been applying it routinely at night for weeks now and it have noticed some improvements in my skin. The quality of the cream seems good and it is easy to apply and it's not sticky. The smell is not strong and the size of the package is a pretty decent. :)

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is a very good foot cream especially if you have a cracked soles. It moisturize very well and you can see a difference after the first use. The smell is barely there. I especially love the packaging which is very convenient. I really love how relaxing this cream is and the way my skin feels.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient.

db12e399-45bd-4fbe-8901-06441a021405
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Love that its non greasy and gentle, you do have to reapply it throughout the day to keep your feet moisturized because it gets absorbed easily. Its bigger than i thought and i love that it has pump

Posted on May 2, 2022

I have never tried other cream products for feet. But This one is good. My toes are smooth after a few times of using this cream.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

My family loves it for dry damaged feet. It really works and best thing about it is that it is smell neutral. So people with allergies or asthma can also use it.