AM

Posted on Dec 15, 2021
Perfect 🤩

I decided to become a dandy - to grow my hair. My hair was already below my ears. Consequently, it became more difficult to take care of them. I read articles and realized that conventional shampoos are nuclear weapons for our hair. Yes, shampoo kills bacteria and scorches the flora of our head. Have you even read the contents of shampoos in retail stores? These ingredients are embarrassing to name in a narcologist's office. Shampoo from the Professor is a different story. It's a real boy's shampoo, with beer, hops, ginger, oils, and so on. All pure and natural. My soul is at peace. The effect I felt from the first time (before I washed my hair with Dove soap for two months). Worth the money! I will try all products of the brand 🪗

7a6b038e-2216-4cfd-8572-ff079b51b78c
004a5343-932c-4801-a48f-df57d088b768
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good product. The lather is rich creamy and hair and scalp feels clean and fresh after use. Value buy when such exceptional discount.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

1st time buying after having tried the body soap. Hope it works.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It is impossible to estimate that it is a very small cube. Compared with the price, it is very expensive! This is an odorless shampoo. It is very oil-removing. It is very suitable for oily hair. After shampooing, if no conditioner is used on the ends of the hair, it can make the hair feel dry, so I cannot use it every day. Twice a week, when he is deep washing his scalp is enough.

7bfe3f44-7602-4b33-9ea1-0496836fcb50