AM

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

only a small amount and the results are great and a lovely minty scent excellent quality surprising large product took up the whole box and only natural ingredients that leave hair feeling soft and shiny without drying it out so gentle I use every second day will keep using this product recommended A+.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought this specifically for my beard but have since started using it as my sole shampoo as well. Three strokes across your head and three across your beard and it works up into a lather that two handfuls of shampoo wouldn't accomplish. I haven't bought a plastic bottle of shampoo since. When it's time to rinse, it all rinses out easily without leaving residues in the hair. The hair is nice and clean and very soft. In fact, I find that I don't even need to use conditioner when I use this bar shampoo. Also has great but not over powering scent. The hair stays clean for a decent length of time and is very manageable. Overall great quality soap. Barber says my hair looks good and healthy. You won't be disappointed in this product.

My wife loves the smell this shampoo gives to my beard

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

i use it as my daily shampoo, works great, doesn't sting in the eyes, leaves a good smell afterwards, and is chemical free

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Cleanses the beard really well and there is a feeling of pleasant mint and a good feeling

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Pretty decent for bar shampoo, great smell. It does drip in black though

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It has a great use and scent, flimsy packaging basically a cardboard box other than that does as it says on the label

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

First of all, I am a woman in my mid-40s, and I have thick and thick hair. As with all shampoo bars, this product does not feel slippery like regular shampoos, but has a soft, clean feeling. Except for the black water dripping, I'm really satisfied. It foams easily even after shampooing, and its rich and dense foam has good cleaning power. I like the simple and unobtrusive packaging, and the ingredients are good. It is a product that is healthy for your body and the environment.

3c03e472-3418-4cc3-87a1-426d259d7391
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Excellent products, I liked it more and perfectly serving the quality and ingredients mentioned, I liked it and I will buy it again, ideal size and benefits in fat burning, no taste of food

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Scented with fresh mint & rosemary. The shampoo is great for all hair types, especially for normal and dry hair, effective in the presence of dandruff and in cold climates.