AM
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

A skillful combination of Barbeque, mustard, and vinegar this one is a bit spicy so use it in moderation, i find it to be one better BBQ variants on Primal Kitchen's selection although if you're averse to Mustard or slightly spicy flavors, i recommend sticking with Primal Kitchen's classical Barbeque sauce

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Works both as a sauce and marinade. Smoky flavour and more on the sweet and tangy side! Taste very similar to a bbq sauce I had at a restaurant. Might want to add a little water to dilute it a bit, as it thickens a bit when I poured it onto some foods and don’t eat them immediately. As usual, a quality product from this brand. Serving size is accurate.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

If you are avoiding sugar and need that zip to your grilled meat this is perfect. Just a hint of smoke flavor and taste amazing. Love the healthy ingredients and use it on everything from eggs to meats and veggies. Only complaint I’ve got is it’s too small and missing a little more kick since I love spicy!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I liked this barbecue sauce. At first, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but the flavor seems to grow on you. The price on here is much better than I can find at the supermarket in Hong Kong and the ingredients for this brand are always quite good. I think the quality of this brand is better than average. It isn't too sweet, but I think a lot of people will find that the taste is good.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

This is good for Keto diet with good quality ingredients. I’ve tried a few different sauce from this brand and all of them taste more or less like the normal version without funny taste.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Since my diagnosis with NAFLD I have completely changed my diet. Primal Kitchen has become a prime fixture in keeping my diet from being "boring and flavorless". This sauce is a bit more spicy than the regular BBQ but another great sauce.

Omg it tastes so good ! I had it with chicken salad 🥗 to add a kick to it , also added it to popcorn 🍿 and it tasted really good 👍🏻 recommended and it has strong flavor 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Primal Kitchen has done it again! Their products never fail to provide excellent ingredients, quality and taste. This Golden BBQ Sauce has a wonderful flavor and bite to it without the use of sugar or artificial ingredients. I use it on chicken, fish and vegetables. This is a keeper!