AM

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

We go through trail mix so fast that it's hard to keep it stocked! Power Up is the go-to brand in our house because of its quality and good value. Some trail mix is super, outlandishly overpriced, or poor quality. This is not! Excellent value and it lets us have a healthy snack without having to go into debt!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love this company and their nut variations. I used them on my salad and in my cooking. Great tasting, crunchy, fresh. Most importantly, organic and non-GMO.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Description The Better Way to Get That Extra Boost™ GourmetNut Premium, Simple Ingredients Great for On The Go Snacking Pineapple - Banana Chips - Coconut - Cranberries - Walnuts - Cashews - Papaya Non GMO Project Verified Gluten Free Vegan Kosher POWER UP 3 meals day just doesn't cut it anymore. Our bodies need consistent energy levels throughout the day in order to function at their best. And let's face it, sugary sweets, questionable supplements, and artificial boosters aren't the answer. Our snack mixes provide the nutrition and satisfaction your body and taste buds crave. So, Power Up your snack life and make the most of your day. Need that 3 0'clock energy boost? Our High Energy Trail Mix is the perfect snack to keep your body going all day! Loaded with nutrients and great taste, this mix is the perfect way to get that extra pick me up any time of the day. Other ingredients Dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), walnuts, dried pineapple (pineapple, sugar, citric acid) [product of Thailand], dried papaya (papaya, sugar) [product of Thailand], roasted cashews (cashews, sunflower and/or canola oil), banana chips (banana, coconut oil, cane sugar, natural banana flavor) [product of Philippines], dried coconut chips [product of Philippines]. Contains: Tree nuts (cashews, walnuts, coconut). Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts / tree nuts. Our products contain occasional pit shell pieces, and other naturally occurring objects.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

All around well done. The package is a great size for travel and yet holds a generous amount. And unlike many bags, the re-seal actually re-seals very well. The mix itself is great-tastes good, filling, nourishing and does give a bot of energy!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This stuff tastes so good, it's better than candy! I bought 2 different ones and mixed them together and I just loved it. Will buy more.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This has a lot of the good stuff like walnuts and cashews for the price. It is low in sugar as well. The fruits like cranberries, mangos and papaya are not overly sweet either. I would repurchase

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This is a great quality mix. Flavors blend super well. It’s a pretty sweet mix just from all the dried fruits. But I really like it overall. Fresh ingredients, nuts are perfectly roasted.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Love this trail mix! Good healthy snack alternative. Like the variety of nuts in the recipe. High quality nuts combined to make this nutritious snack which is ideal for healthy diet. Highly recommended. Taste good and just a out the right size and packaging.

Posted on May 5, 2022

It tastes so good, I put it on pudding and ice cream