AM

Posted on May 16, 2022

This product really works. The smell is, understandably, quite strong (certainly better than what the bathroom would smell like without it!) but I find if I use two sprays of this and one spray of the original scented Poo-Pourri, it's the perfect combination to keep my bathroom smelling clean without being overpowered by one specific scent.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I love there products but always out of stock, finally got this scent , I also have the royal flush and the hibiscus that they discontinued unfortunately it was my favorite

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Does exactly what it says on the label. Masks scents far better than traditional air freshener sprays, and the vanilla mint scent is great. The best solution for bathroom smells!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is a must have for long office days when you don't have a choice but to go number 2 at work. Works like magic!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

best thing to have in your house, must have for all bathrooms and ur purse. also recommend for traveling and honeymooners but there are nicer scents. actually works

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I got this product for my husband, I used to order it directly from their Website so when I did find it in iHerb I got really excited about it. it works well, it doesn't cover the smell completely but it does make it more bearable!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Wonderful smell and more importantly, eliminates the smell of poo. Brilliant!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Totally cover the smell of poo with a great and natural smell

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Nice sent . Big size, good quality. Easy to use , good package.