AM

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Ordered if for my sister who has acne skin. Perfect moisturizer for problematic and oily/combination skin. Makes skin fresh and moisturized without irritating or clogging pores. Not the best choice for people who have dry skin because it might not be moisturizing enought (it’s water-based, not oil-based) I recommend using all clarity line products for amazing results!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I recommend

Auto-translated from Russian

Lotion for problem skin normalizes the production of skin secretions, helps nourish and soften it. Gel texture, absorbed quickly. There is no wow effect. After 2 months, the face became clearer. Used together with toner and cleanser of the same series. In general, nothing. But I'd rather buy a serum of the same series.

a86318d8-00df-494f-9150-aecb22ebec5b
Posted on Nov 23, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Most of all I was waiting for funds from this line! On the advice of a blogger, I bought it and never regretted it! The cream has an unobtrusive smell, helium texture and pleasant application! In general, I was pleased with the purchase

f9b35cd5-69e3-4a08-a57c-03a7ef25827d
Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Well moisturizes the skin. A real must-have for problem skin!!! Does not clog pores, suitable for daily use. I apply after the serum as the final step in the morning and evening.

641351da-a896-409c-a6f4-ddb88924efcb
Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I finished and when I ordered the second one, according to the type of skin and its needs

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Light texture, very economical consumption. It does its job 100%. What is very important - the product has an excellent composition.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Cleans well. One minus is that the product does not wash very well, which affects more consumption.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good product I will order again for myself and my family

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Pleasant light smell, good texture, softens the skin well