AM

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I'm lactose intolerant and I can't take common way protein, I looked for other options until I found this one. Here at home my son and his wife had taken the traditional way and they didn't feel well, they got nauseous with a swollen belly and my wife got to feel pain in her liver. With this product everything was very good! you feel a little texture when taking it, but nothing that gets in the way, the taste is very good, and the digestion too. I recommend!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Pescience vegan protein is a protein that has in its composition ingredients of vegan origin, such as: pea proteins, brown rice. It helps in the diet because the proteins from vegan origin promote a lot of satiety and help in the supply of fibers. In the workout I use it as pre and post workout and also as a snack at work. The taste is very tasty and pleasant for shakes and recipes.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I tried a bunch of chocolate flavor of other plant based protein brands, and honestly I think this one is probably the best tasting out of all of them (chocolate wise). It mixes really well and it has good consistency. I haven't tried this yet with almond milk but water alone is good enough.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Oh, I love the rich chocolate taste of this protein, usually use it in protein brownies. The package is cute( not that it matters too much, but it's a nice bonus). Helps me reach my protein goals for the day, easy to digest, great product. I do usually take the chocolate one specifically from this brand - it's just super delicious.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Amazing taste and smooth texture. It also has a little sweet flavor and nice smelling, easy to drink with water alone too. I’ll buy it again

ed47c8ad-8186-4e85-b395-346f0265d7d2
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I tried 5 brands of protein powders Pescience my favourite so far. I also love peanut butter delight flavour. It is not overly sweet? You can mix it wit just almond milk. Chocolate flavour reminds me of a real cacao.

Surprisingly tasty! I usually buy the vanilla flavor but I like the chocolate flavor better. It is quite sweet and has a mild chocolate flavor. If I want a darker chocolate flavor I add some cocoa powder. It has kind of a chalky texture (as most vegan proteins do) so I prefer baking with it over drinking it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Good quality vegan protein. Quality ingredients, however usual size packaging. I wish that it has a bigger size for this price. Overall, great product and it tastes good!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great taste and mixes well for a plant based protein. I include this in my diet after every workout to support recovery. Ingredients and quality is good

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

had a bit of a strange aftertaste to it initially, but i got used to it. overall it's not too sweet, mixes easily with mylk and water and doesn't clump up too much. feels like it's decent quality. packaging size is pretty value for money.