AM

Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Good

This is my third flavour on this series, after ginger snap and carrot cake. Have to say this flavour is nothing special compared to the previous two. It just like normal soft baked cookies added with bit of cinnamon. Not bad tough as a casual snack. But it’s quite sweet for me, perhaps best with cup of tea.

9f61513f-f692-4c41-bc62-7d655b1d6de1
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I read the reviews and this one got good reviews. However, I find it too sweet and I did not like the soft baked cookies as much as the crunchy ones. Some other varieties were out of stock, and I do want to try more.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These soft ones are better than the crispy ones. Nice treat if you are GF. This cookie butter flavor taste like Lotus cookies.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

love these cookies, yummy flavour and shipping was really fast. so easy!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These are a little soft, but not super moist, and they have a kind of harsh kick of spice to them, which is not very appealing to me personally... if you're looking for a spicy cookie, this might be more up your alley, though~

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

hated the taste.. the ginger is super dominant.. doesn't taste like butter cookies at all so the package titel is kinda wrong. didn't find any use to them so i let my father eat them as a snack. bought it because it fits my gf diet the package. size was nice

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I found my will power put to the test with these. SOOO Good.

Posted on May 9, 2022

perfect cookies! gentle taste, quality ingredients, the best snack! kids are really love to eat this cookies! lovely package.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Very good! tastes good, no after taste at all. great quality.