AM

4.8
Based on 7,690 Ratings
6,507
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This product is really so effective! Im taking it for 2 weeks already twice per day after meal and i can see the results- my belly became smaller, The fet is melting i believe. As i got from some researchers when your have a fatty liver and fat starting to lick out from your liver and keeping himself on your stomach, that's why i decided to start to take ths supplement. Plus the studies says that berberine helps to control your insulin level, that's another reason why i started. Nothing changed on my food routine, but im loosing my stomach. in 2 weeks mines 3 cm , it's perfect for me. i will ne taking this forever maybe. Plus it's organic product, high quality, my doctor said that i can take it, that i have nothing to worry about. So it's always better to make sure and to talk with Healthcare professional before to take any supplements.

83cee396-ba35-4742-b466-b1737e7ef70a
CynWatt
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
3,746

Berberine or coptis chinensis is one of the most widely used herb in traditional chinese medicine. It is an alkaloid extracted from plants. Berberine has an anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic effects. It helps to stabilize our blood sugar and maintain the cholesterol level within the normal range. Research shows that taking berberine is as effective as taking metformin. I'm not diabetic. But since taking berberine 1 pil everyday, i noticed my weight has stabilised. It does not spike up easily & swiftly like it normally does. I believe berberine helps to lower blood glucose and reduce insulin levels, resulting in a more stable weight. This is not a miracle weight loss supplement but it will make the journey somehow easier. Significant weight loss should be combined with healthy eating, intermittent fasting, exercise and good rest.

4c1bd58b-1ff8-41d3-8cf3-dd00a0340a6b
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Berberine has so many actions in the body. I am satisfied with Paradise's Berberine and it did what it was supposed to do in my case. I am aware of two main actions. One of course is its ability to control glucose in the blood. The other is that it is a natural antibiotic and this is the reason why I took it. In my opinion due to it being a natural antibiotic it can affect negatively your microbiome in the gut although it may also help with a dysbiosis and infection. If you have diabetes use it with caution. Also, be aware that it is seems to be a little bit rough on the lining of the stomach. It worsened my gastritis. It may help though too with h.pylori. From what I know, it is not a supplement that the average person should be taking long term. If you have glucose intolerance you may want to look into vanadium and/or chromium.

afef56ff-9221-4cab-8d36-e74dc38f4f5c
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

My husband and I supplement with berberine in part because our rather famous natural health advisor writes that he has been very impressed with the ability of several natural supplements, including berberine, to destroy bad gut bacteria, molds, and fungi. Berberine works for us. Good value, highly recommend Excellent product, good value. We would not do without our berberine supplements!

224baa02-5e75-4041-a667-8ed56fbc714a
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

i am super happy with the results. i got it with hope to reduce my insulin resistance. taking berberine twice a day in 4 months i went down from fasting insulin 8.9 to current 3.7. i have changed the diet too but i am sure berberine helped a lot! what i also like about this brand that there are no fillers at all, just pure berberine.

84da9f77-f0ca-495b-b609-ebd711326717
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
9,479

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I purchased it for my weight loss journey, i ate 500 g pill in the morning after breakfast and lunch (1000g) a day. I realized i don’t crave food that much while dieting and going to the bathroom to … regularly I felt so relaxed and losing weight smoothly my diet is not strict 100-200g a day is enough for me I recommend this pill and this brand it is easy to swallow and small in size and so effective.

87880e0a-1a3c-4030-9bb0-95366bcaea9c
216b9382-04cb-402a-8365-6c52c5523fe2
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Good quality. I bought it without much expectations, but I liked that it does a great job with the bloating I have on a daily basis and it causes me some discomfort. I will order again as I have read that it can be taken up to 3 months straight. Perhaps it would have a better effect with diet.

96eb6038-eb31-431e-b82b-fc0ebb528ad4
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The size of this capsule is small and easy to swallow. I like it because it is non-GMO and vegan. This brand is very high quality and the ingredients are pure and natural. It contains no fillers which I really like. It helps to control my blood sugar. It is also gluten free. I will order it again

a1be06ca-f127-43b9-9252-fc8e9af789a9