AM

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Really good!

I made these as scones & added dried cranberries, orange zest, & white chocolate chips…they were delicious! I even gave my daughter a package to try, she’s totally gluten free. I’m usually a ‘from scratch’ baker, but the quality of this mix is the best & I will continue using it!

1923f677-67c3-4f7f-9105-5782515768d2
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I've tried several GF mixes for pancakes, muffins and scones and this is BY FAR, the most delicious mix! It doesn't taste GF or different in any way. Just yummy scones! My kids were devouring the scones until I reminded them they are GF, hence they are only mine. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I baked these scones last week and froze some of them, but they didn't last long... They are absolutely delicious!!! I followed the instructions to a T and they turned out perfect! They also freeze very well... if they ever make it to the freezer!! lol Delicious!! I highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

First time user. Easy to follow directions to make scones. Bakes up nicely. Be creative with the nut and dried fruit options! This mix is a keeper.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

They bake very nicely and not crumbly/dry like a lot of gluten free bread. I love adding vegan cheese and slice jalapeños to the dough

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

It's not the first time I'm ordering this product, and definitely not the last! Really good!!!

232c6d4c-d745-4e12-9364-61e19b81af29
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

the texture of the bun is nice but it's a bit tasteless. i recommend add a bit of sugar to the blend or season with spices to get more flavour.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These tasted alright. They're a bit denser than what a normal biscuit would be. Easy instructions and easy baking.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Easy to use and makes nice vegan scones. Bought it when it was on special, so the price was great too.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

absolutely the best. I love how great they taste.