AM

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is nice almond meal. The quality is high and the taste is fresh, which is important with almond products. The only ingredient is almonds. You can use in many baking recipes, and it makes great cookies. I make sesame honey cookies with this and they are delicious. The package size is pretty good too.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This almond flour is grounded, so not a super fine powder. I prefer it because it tastes more. I didn't try to add in Meringue (not sure if it would still work). I used in smoothies and for baking. The taste is great, it is a very good quality. The bag is resealable, so quite convenient.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I was able to make some good sweets with these, but just keep in mind that there are different types of fine-ness when it comes to almond flour, and this is really light and powdery, so it may not work in every recipe. I ended up having it sit around for awhile for that reason, not knowing what to do with it, but when I made the recipe on the bag it turned out really nicely.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great quality almond flour! I use this for my banana bread and cakes , feels alot more dense and keeps me full for longer! Excellent flour to with into my diet. Taste super nutty and yummy!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The quality is great! I've made almond-oat raisin cookies and it was so delicious! This is a really healthy replacement for regular flour!

Posted on May 24, 2022

These were on sale at a good price. They are good for baking. Isn't a super fine almond flour, is coarse and dark brown but most almond flours are like that. Pretty good product!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

You can really tell it is almond flour from its consistency and smell. It is way cheaper to buy in iherb than in my country plus the quality is great. I will order again.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This Almond flour is perfect for making chaffles, so important when giving up bread! Very high quality flour, great re-sealable packaging, handy size for my cabinet. The perfect Paleo Keto flour!