AM

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Such an awesome lotion, almost like a cream. Excellent quality, isn't greasy at all. The scent of coconut is excellent but also light enought not to overwhelm or cover a perfume. Quickly became my favorite one! Always the same quality as the whole palmer's line. The big format is excellent for daily use for the whole family. Great with sensible skins. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

3dbd21d4-461b-4f91-84c1-2a425625ef9e
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This baby smells AWESOME! From the moment i opened the bottle, the coconut scent kicks right in. Like WOW. I have been using this lotion for a while and I could tell that the moisture, the texture, the quality are MUAH chef kisses! 💋It gives a nice thick but not sticky cream that actually sooth you skin. AMAZING! Totally recommended!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I've only had it for a little while but so far - very good. It's pleasant on the skin and is not too thick or too thin. I like the smell of coconut except when it's overpowering. This one is not. The smell is mild and eventually fades away. This matters to me because I like to wear perfume and this does not clash with my fragrances. It hydrates my skin really well. Happy with purchase.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very good, efficient and has a good scent! It does not smell too strong, just a nice touch of coconut! It is quickly absorbed by the skin and keep it hydrated for many hours. It is the perfect body lotion for daily use. Great for every season, the creme is better to moisturize during cold winter but the lotion works everyday! As a big fan of the cocoa line from Palmer's, I just wanted to try the coconut but I must admit I'm now fan of both scents!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It is a very nice cream for every day use. It is not really greasy, the scent is of coconut but it is not a very strong smell, so it is good even for the people who don’t really enjoy tropical flavors. It does a good job at keeping my skin moisturized and I think I will purchase it again

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is probably the best (quality ingredients in the top of ingredient list, of natural origin, no mineral oils etc) formula that Palmer's has, at least among their body lotions. It is very moisturising and thirst quenching for the skin, and natural oils are very emollient. The scent is obviously coconut/tropical :)

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Palmers is one of my favourite brands that keep my skin feeling hydrated. I love the smell of the coconut. It isn't too over powering and doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky. You don't need to use too much and with a squeeze bottle its easy to get as much or as little as you need out. I always find my skin gets dry in the constant change in the Australian weather so this definitely helps with that!