AM

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Omg I have never used a conditioner like this one 👍👍👍the quality is great my hair felt very moisturized after the first use and it has an amazing scent I lovvvve it so much and the size of the package is very big , and it's sensitive scalp friendly . Definitely will order again.

a4eecf1f-d431-4cd0-bffc-76c2009c234a

Good conditioner. it's so thick it doesn't come out easily and has no slip i couldn't detangle with it but conditions very well. the hair feels soft and strong and your curls will pop up after rinsing it. not fan of the smell it's a bit weird but it doesn't linger at all. i will definitely repurchase this product thank you i hope my review helped ❤

2f3d904b-9cf1-4b27-8202-b4d3ca70974d
d03cb8e3-b77e-407e-b0ed-9c82a84193f5
56aecf4c-f457-4bbe-9b4f-a06a64408d49
09f53334-279e-4747-907b-a14d7f3306f0
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

9357f1b2-9969-4e97-9ea6-93c5d6d4a3f9
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Scent use quality size age package benefits composition season moisturizer texture sensitive all of them are amazing good quality perfectly uses ingredients dosage taste concern color type nice smell care refresh routine relax feel frequency immunity sun

iReeRee
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Amazing conditioner, mild scent, benefits gives moisture to scalp, composition good quality ingredients, use for hair in shower, ages adult, good size and package no sensitive reactions

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I love its scent. I use it four times a week, and it works well. Excellent quality, but it is too thick. I am 47 years old, and my hair is very moisturized after every use.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Very rich conditioner, the smell is between shea butter and cocoa from Palmer’s. It says it can be used from the roots to ends, but since O have very oily hair I didn’t try it in my roots.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I thought it was a shampoo of the same type so I accidentally ordered. At the same time, the conditioner itself is excellent for hair, with a special scent that I like.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My hair is very soft after this product. Also, I like the sweet scent of the conditioner. I use it twice a week and a big package is very economical. I like product quality and can recommend it as well as all Palmer’s products

anna
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Great !! Its rare to find a conditioner that works well without weighing down the roots . Very good for soft curly hair between 2a - 3b . Improves curls , hair soft and moisturised . Hair near roots keeps volume and no frizz !