AM
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Great babywash. The best ever.. Amazing scent.. For daily use and for all ages. High quality. good package and size. Feel very fresh when use it. Good for all skins type even sensitive skin. Banish dryness with our Hair & Body Babywash! Now everyone is as soft & clean as baby. Delight in frizz-free hair & soft supple skin & scalp, with soothing emollients. Rinsing is effortless with our extra gentle bubbles. Enjoy!

The formation seems to have changed - we loved original sprout before but now it’s very hard to foam up. The smell and ingredients are still amazing and the quality of the product is unparalleled - however, there is very little to no foaming ability so you wind up using more product. This wash is convenient as it comes with a pump and is suitable for kids/adults of any age but I just wish it foamed up more! Make sure you use conditioner after if you use it for hair!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I bought for my son as i read alot of good reviews and recommendations about it.love it for the good ingredients for the babies.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The scent is amazing and its suitable from newborn till whenever you want! The best! So gentle yet effective and does not irritate the skin

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I use this shampoo on my kids paired with the conditioner. I often get comments about the great condition of their hair. It also smells amazing. I love this shampoo!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have purchased Original Sprout for years, for myself, and love the products. There are no chemicals in any of their products and the quality is wonderful. Very mild scent and you can use for hair and body. Very gentle for babies and up. Will continue to buy!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

one of the best on the market,smells incredible and doesn't irritate baby's eyes,it's the 4 year in a row since we use it and still can't get enough of it

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
5,662

Admirable quality. Comfortable and great. Practical. I get such cool products.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
4,946

Perfect price not too high. The packaging is of good quality. I recommend to buy. The site is super.