AM

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Good

Made these pancakes over the weekend and they got mixed feedback. I liked the suble matcha flavor, my husband did not. They require a bit more work than what I am used to with a pancake mix; You need to add an egg and milk to it. Which is not really a big deal.

love the taste easy to make healthy breakfast love this products recommaned and good quality ..ingredients is for good health food that to make pancake..I love Matcha first place and packet close back well..I like Product easy to make.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Unusual taste, if you like all Japaneses like myself, it is perfect! Very tasty, merry green color, perfect for starting a day. Pity that the size is too small.

Posted on May 9, 2022

The quality is good but it takes some time to get use to the special toast. Also you suppose to use ingredients like you make the thing from scratch

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Good quality ingredients, healthy, taste good, easy to use to follow recipe instructions m, package size I wish it was bigger, but good for 2-3 people for each servings, i will def frequently buy it again

Posted on May 28, 2022

Its convenience! I can make this when i have not enough time to make my sourdough discard pancake!

bd54cf0a-fbf3-4527-bc70-d97c910e0945
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Matcha pancakes are so delicious! My topping included strawberries, bananas and coconut whipped cream. The best snack ever

Posted on May 19, 2022

Made pancakes with it so far, smells great and good texture ( not moist as it often happens with non white flour)

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Healthy alternative. It’s pretty pricey for a little box.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great ingredients, real matcha taste, easy to cook. Enough for 2 full breakfasts