AM

Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Excellent! You will see the result

This medicine is just as described. You will definitely see the result. After using the medicine, my liver results was improved. Thank God I bought 2 bottles. Even my partner used it and testified to the result. I will buy more and always patronising I Herbal. I recommend this medicine and other medicines from iHerbal to everyone.

13c05673-ffd2-4631-8f16-8f8639d8264f
22e782e8-e8c1-423b-a6f4-f6cc3587f69d
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Purchased this for my dad who had some issues with his kidneys after contracting covid. After consuming for 2-3 months, he went for a blood work & thorough check up. To our delight, the Dr. acknowledged some improvements in his kidneys. I wouldn't say it is a miracle product as there are many other factors to consider such as your diet, medications, etc but..I highly encourage anybody struggling with kidney problems to give this product a shot. Will definitely continue repurchasing for my dad.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I can only take 2 a day, when taking three or more it overstimulates the gut. On one hand, you receive a great detoxifying and cleanse effect, lose weight, but on the other, it cannot last for a too long time and is harmful. Overall I liked the effect and it regulates the stool and really braces up the digestive system.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

It’s really a great product and the ingredients are all natural because you can taste it. The size of the capsule is good and I can take even 3 capsule per meal. The dosage is good and the quality of the product and shipping is absolutely great! The benefit of this herbal medicine is awesome for some health issues specially in kidney.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I've been taking for a while with excellent results. Also give to my senior dog for his kidneys at half the human dose. It's helping his kidney values. I trust Organic India's integrity & appreciate their products are in glass bottles. iHerb has larger bottle size which is difficult to find & a great price.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

4 mm kidney stone damaged my kidney. My kidney was sore for many months... doctor suggested pain medication! I tried Organic India instead... pain was gone in two weeks! Continuing to use this product for ongoing kidney and liver health!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

In a pandemic situation like today we consume a lot of drugs and vitamins which means we also have to take care of our kidney health. I hope by consuming this product can also maintain the health of my kidneys.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I love that this brand is organic and doesn’t have fillers . I also appreciate the glass bottle Because I’m trying to buy as little plastic as possible. Plastic is killing our ocean life.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

it is easy to take. no apparent effectiveness, but my body feels lighter and more energetic. well food digestion is improved i guess. anyway I'm really concerned with my kidney and liver function, so taking this supplement feels a little bit better.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

It is very high quality herbal supplement for Liver and Kidney. I feel overall better taking it. The organic capsules have no fillers and actually have nice smell of herbs. I am looking forward buying more.